- A simulation center for digital communications and Microwave communications, which includes work stations based on advanced PCs.
- Microwave Office software of AWR corporation, and ADS software of HP corporation, for simulations of RF and microwave communications.
- CST software – Antennas are essential wherever wireless communication required. They are the indispensable link between the contained signal and the “ether”. CST provides a variety of tools for each stage of the antenna design flow to study and improve your design.
- Modelsim, Cadence and Verilog softwares for simulation of digital communication channels and FPGAs components applications.
- Vector network and spectrum analyzers for signals.
- Wide infrastructure of digital equipment that allows measurements of digital channel performance – up to 170Mb / s.
- Wire bonding machine – used for making interconnections between an integrated circuit (IC) or other semiconductor device and its packaging during semiconductor device fabrication.
- LPKF S103 – can produce single- or double-sided PCBs, multilayers, high performance circuits, RF- and microwave PCBs, rigid or flexible PCBs.
- Professional soldering equipment.